Anne Meng, FMNM, CPNP, RNC | The Woodlands, TX
Certified Nurse Practitioner – PNCB
Certified in Weight Management – A4M
Anne Meng is our nurse practitioner and earned her Masters in Nursing from the University of Pittsburgh and completed a Post Master’s as a Nurse Practitioner at the University of Texas Medical Branch. She completed the Functional and Nutritional Medicine Fellowship through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Anne has extensive experience teaching nursing and designing health education programs whose effectiveness was supported through outcome evaluation research. She has a number of publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Nutritional Guidance to Reduce Pain and Inflammation
- Functional Assessment
- Counseling and Education
- Weight Management
- Assessment of Root Cause
- Metabolic Approach to Treatment
- Healthy Eating Guidance
- Cholesterol Management
- Advanced Lipid Labs
- Nutrition Guidance
- Treatment with Natural Supplements
- Bio-identical Hormone Therapy for Men and Menopausal Women
- Education for Optimal Hormone Balance
- Conservative Approach to Hormone Replacement
- Ongoing Laboratory Monitoring and Follow Up
We look forward to creating a unique needs assessment and seeing you at Houston Spine & Sports Medicine!